1. Where are Pelangi Educational tours held? Who conducts the tour?
Fully trained staff called the Pelangi Rangers that will conduct tours through the facility and activity. Our tours will be conducted at Pelangi located in Kawasan Perusahaan Bangi, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
2. What time are the tours held?
Our tours are conducted weekly on Thursday only with two session 9.00am to 11.00am and 2.00pm to 4.00pm. The tour is closed to visitors on Weekdays (except Thursdays), Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Note: Booking is ESSENTIAL.
3. How much does the tour cost? Are there any entrance fees?
The educational tour are FREE of charge.
4. How long does it takes?
The tour takes approximately 2 hours
5. How many people can join the tour?
A single session, we accept groups with a maximum of 30 people at a time.
6. Is transportation provided?
No, visitors need to arrange their own transportation to Pelangi.
7. What about parking facilities?
Ample parking lots are available for cars only and buses can parked outside. Both free of charge.
8. Who can join the tour?
For now Kindergarten and Primary School is welcome to tour Pelangi's facilities. In the future we are looking to open the tour to everybody.