Pelangi trade-in programme
pelangi books gallery
Pelangi Publishing's Trade-In Programme
Pelangi Books Gallery accepts your gently used Pelangi books through our trade-in program. You will get cash coupon that you can spend in the store, and we will help to recycle the old books for you!
This idea is to support the eco-conscious practice. We are looking for as many ways to go “green” as possible and at the same time to give back to the community.
How does the trade-in work?
It’s easy! You bring us your used books in small, easy-to-carry boxes or bags labeled with your name and phone number. We will evaluate your books on the spot and issue you the cash coupon.
Terms & Conditions
By participating in this trade-in program, you agree to these terms and conditions (collectively, "Program Terms"). Please note that your participation in the Program is also governed by the agreements listed below, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements on Pelangibooks website.
Please read these Program Terms carefully.
You can only trade in Pelangi Publishing’s books.
(We do not accept charts/flash cards/CDs or any other items from other publishers)
You may only trade-in your books at:
Pelangi Books Gallery, Bandar Baru Bangi
Criteria and Acceptance
Items you trade-in are subject to acceptance by us.
The amount price of voucher you get depends on the weight of the total books you trade in and there is no limit of each trade-in.
1. Voucher is valid 14 days from the date of issuance, and it can only be redeemed at Pelangi Books Gallery in Bangi and Johor.
2. Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
3. You may use multiple vouchers in one sale transaction with minimum purchase of RM10.00
(which can only be used to redeem Pelangi Publishing’s books.)
4. Voucher can be combined with any other or same promotional offers, best buys & vouchers.
5. We are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
6. Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
Pelangi Publishing Group reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and reject any trade-in in our sole discretion.